Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Oven Roasted Zucchini Topped with Parmesan, Garlic and Lemon
Rate this Recipe
Serves 20 |
Cheesy, easy and perfectly seasoned.
|2 cloves garlic, (finely minced)|
|Ground black pepper|
|2 tablespoons olive oil|
|3/4 cup finely shredded Cheddar cheese|
|Sea salt, (to taste)|
|1 teaspoon lemon zest|
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Cut zucchinis in half lengthwise, then in half again lengthwise. Place on baking sheet.
- Combine minced garlic, olive oil and lemon zest in a bowl.
- Evenly brush zucchinis with olive oil mixture. Top with Parmesan cheese and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place baking sheet in oven, bake for 11-13 minutes. Remove baking sheet, adjust rack near top of oven and broil zucchini for 3-5 minutes. (Cheese should be golden brown)
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >