Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Baked Stuffed Potatoes Deluxe
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
|6 baking potatoes|
|1 tablespoon butter|
|1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper|
|1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper|
|1/2 cup chopped onion|
|4 oz cooked ham, chopped|
|1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese|
|2 tablespoons milk|
|2 tablespoons sour cream|
- Pierce potatoes several times with a fork. Bake at 400° F for about 1 hour, until tender.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Saute bell pepper, onion, and ham until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Remove baked potatoes from oven; reduce heat to 350 F. Remove a thin slice from top of each potato; scoop pulp out into a bowl without disturbing potato skins. Set skins aside. Mash potato pulp; stir in 1 cup of the shredded cheese. Stir in milk, sour cream, and sauteed vegetable mixture. Spoon potato mixture into the potato skins. Place fi lled potato skins on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with remaining shredded cheese. Bake for about 20 minutes at 350° F, until hot and cheese is melted.
|Cooking Method:||Bake, Bake|
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Enjoy the Deliciousness of Hatch Chiles!
There's a reason hatch chiles are an extremely popular variety of chile, they're spicy but not too hot. They're perfect for nearly every recipe from cornbread to cookies. Try these recipes today! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >