Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Baked Stuffed Potatoes Deluxe
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
|6 baking potatoes|
|1 tablespoon butter|
|1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper|
|1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper|
|1/2 cup chopped onion|
|4 oz cooked ham, chopped|
|1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese|
|2 tablespoons milk|
|2 tablespoons sour cream|
- Pierce potatoes several times with a fork. Bake at 400° F for about 1 hour, until tender.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Saute bell pepper, onion, and ham until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Remove baked potatoes from oven; reduce heat to 350 F. Remove a thin slice from top of each potato; scoop pulp out into a bowl without disturbing potato skins. Set skins aside. Mash potato pulp; stir in 1 cup of the shredded cheese. Stir in milk, sour cream, and sauteed vegetable mixture. Spoon potato mixture into the potato skins. Place fi lled potato skins on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with remaining shredded cheese. Bake for about 20 minutes at 350° F, until hot and cheese is melted.
|Cooking Method:||Bake, Bake|
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >