Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Baked Stuffed Potatoes Deluxe
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
Who doesn't love a baked potato?
|6 baking potatoes|
|1 tablespoon butter|
|1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper|
|1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper|
|1/2 cup chopped onion|
|4 oz cooked ham, chopped|
|1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese|
|2 tablespoons milk|
|2 tablespoons sour cream|
- Pierce potatoes several times with a fork. Bake at 400° F for about 1 hour, until tender.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Saute bell pepper, onion, and ham until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Remove baked potatoes from oven; reduce heat to 350 F. Remove a thin slice from top of each potato; scoop pulp out into a bowl without disturbing potato skins. Set skins aside. Mash potato pulp; stir in 1 cup of the shredded cheese. Stir in milk, sour cream, and sauteed vegetable mixture. Spoon potato mixture into the potato skins. Place fi lled potato skins on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with remaining shredded cheese. Bake for about 20 minutes at 350° F, until hot and cheese is melted.
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >