Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Irresistible Vegan Rice Crispy Treats
Rate this Recipe
Serves 16 |
After one bite you’ll be hooked.
|1/4 teaspoon sea salt|
|2/3 cup brown rice syrup|
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|4 cups puffed brown rice cereal|
|1/4 cup coconut oil|
- Combine coconut oil and brown rice syrup in a small pot. Turn to medium heat, let boil for 1 minute.
- Remove pot from heat. Add sea salt and vanilla extract. Stir together well.
- Pour puffed brown rice into pot and coat well.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread rice mixture on the sheet. Spread second sheet of parchment paper over top and press down and spread out to edges.
- Place sheet in the freezer and cool for 45 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and cut into 16 pieces.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >