Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Irresistible Vegan Rice Crispy Treats
Rate this Recipe
Serves 16 |
After one bite you’ll be hooked.
|1/4 teaspoon sea salt|
|2/3 cup brown rice syrup|
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|4 cups puffed brown rice cereal|
|1/4 cup coconut oil|
- Combine coconut oil and brown rice syrup in a small pot. Turn to medium heat, let boil for 1 minute.
- Remove pot from heat. Add sea salt and vanilla extract. Stir together well.
- Pour puffed brown rice into pot and coat well.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread rice mixture on the sheet. Spread second sheet of parchment paper over top and press down and spread out to edges.
- Place sheet in the freezer and cool for 45 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and cut into 16 pieces.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >