Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Pineapple Chicken with Spicy Orange Marinade Kabobs
Rate this Recipe
Serves 3 |
Heat up the grill for this savory meaty and fruity recipe.
|1/2 cup orange juice|
|1 red bell pepper, (diced into small pieces)|
|2 tablespoons hot sauce|
|1/4 fresh pineapple, (diced into small pieces)|
|1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, (cut into small pieces)|
|1 teaspoon kosher salt|
|1 red onion, (diced into small pieces)|
- Alternate red onions, chicken breasts, pineapple chunks and red bell peppers on skewers. Place kabobs in a baking dish.
- Combine kosher salt, orange juice and hot sauce in a bowl. Stir together well.
- Pour orange juice mixture over kabobs. Place baking dish in the refrigerator for 2 hours. (For more flavor, marinate up to 12 hours)
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Place kabobs on grill and cook until chicken is lightly charred.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >