Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Pineapple Chicken with Spicy Orange Marinade Kabobs
Rate this Recipe
Serves 3 |
Heat up the grill for this savory meaty and fruity recipe.
|1/2 cup orange juice|
|1 red bell pepper, (diced into small pieces)|
|2 tablespoons hot sauce|
|1/4 fresh pineapple, (diced into small pieces)|
|1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, (cut into small pieces)|
|1 teaspoon kosher salt|
|1 red onion, (diced into small pieces)|
- Alternate red onions, chicken breasts, pineapple chunks and red bell peppers on skewers. Place kabobs in a baking dish.
- Combine kosher salt, orange juice and hot sauce in a bowl. Stir together well.
- Pour orange juice mixture over kabobs. Place baking dish in the refrigerator for 2 hours. (For more flavor, marinate up to 12 hours)
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Place kabobs on grill and cook until chicken is lightly charred.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >