Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
|3 tbsp red wine vinegar|
|1 tbsp Dijon mustard|
|1 tbsp fresh chives, minced|
|1/4 cup olive oil|
|1/2 tsp salt and pepper|
|crusty French bread (optional)|
- Trim the leeks of all the green leaves then slice the white parts into rings. Place into colander and wash thoroughly.
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the leeks until tender, about 15 minutes; drain.
- In a bowl, whisk the vinegar, mustard, chives, and olive oil until well blended. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the warm leeks on a serving platter and spoon the vinaigrette over the top. Serve with a crusty French bread.
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >