Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
|3 tbsp red wine vinegar|
|1 tbsp Dijon mustard|
|1 tbsp fresh chives, minced|
|1/4 cup olive oil|
|1/2 tsp salt and pepper|
|crusty French bread (optional)|
- Trim the leeks of all the green leaves then slice the white parts into rings. Place into colander and wash thoroughly.
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the leeks until tender, about 15 minutes; drain.
- In a bowl, whisk the vinegar, mustard, chives, and olive oil until well blended. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the warm leeks on a serving platter and spoon the vinaigrette over the top. Serve with a crusty French bread.
Treat Mom Like a Queen
Treat mom to a special home cooked meal this Mother's Day. We have a variety of easy and delicious dishes she's sure to love. View Recipes >
A simple collection of delicious family-style recipes
Planning out the weekly dinner menu? Tired of the same dishes week after week? Try these tasty entrees for a scrumptious change of pace. View Recipes >
Enjoy these dark greens for your health!
Eating your veggies has never been easier. Try these scrumptious recipes that are both healthy and easy to prepare. View Recipes >
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo!
Take a fiesta of flavor to the table with delicious Mexican dishes that will make your taste buds go loco! View Recipes >