Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
|3 tbsp red wine vinegar|
|1 tbsp Dijon mustard|
|1 tbsp fresh chives, minced|
|1/4 cup olive oil|
|1/2 tsp salt and pepper|
|crusty French bread (optional)|
- Trim the leeks of all the green leaves then slice the white parts into rings. Place into colander and wash thoroughly.
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the leeks until tender, about 15 minutes; drain.
- In a bowl, whisk the vinegar, mustard, chives, and olive oil until well blended. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the warm leeks on a serving platter and spoon the vinaigrette over the top. Serve with a crusty French bread.
Enjoy the Oscars with these supremely delicious dishes!
Oscar buzz is in the air. In order to properly honor the occasion, we have a few suggestions on what to serve your guests. Movie themed foods that pay tribute to the nominees. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >