Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Grilled Pork Chops with Grilled Summer Fruit
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A recipe that will have you falling in love with grilled food all over again.
|1/2 pineapple, (cut into chunks)|
|1 teaspoon ground cinnamon|
|4 pork chops, (seasoned with salt and pepper)|
|2 peaches, (seeded and chunked)|
|2 mangoes, (chunked)|
- Heat grill to medium. Cook pork chop until thoroughly cooked, no longer pink in the middle. Remove from heat and let cool.
- As pork chops are cooling, place pineapple, peaches and mangoes in a mixing bowl. Sprinkle ground cinnamon over and toss to coat.
- Place fruit in a grill basket. Cook 8-10 minutes, tossing occasionally.
- Remove from heat, let cool for 3 minutes before serving.
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >