Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Grilled Pork Chops with Grilled Summer Fruit
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A recipe that will have you falling in love with grilled food all over again.
|1/2 pineapple, (cut into chunks)|
|1 teaspoon ground cinnamon|
|4 pork chops, (seasoned with salt and pepper)|
|2 peaches, (seeded and chunked)|
|2 mangoes, (chunked)|
- Heat grill to medium. Cook pork chop until thoroughly cooked, no longer pink in the middle. Remove from heat and let cool.
- As pork chops are cooling, place pineapple, peaches and mangoes in a mixing bowl. Sprinkle ground cinnamon over and toss to coat.
- Place fruit in a grill basket. Cook 8-10 minutes, tossing occasionally.
- Remove from heat, let cool for 3 minutes before serving.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >