Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Easy Rotisserie Chicken Noodle Soup
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
The perfect soup for cold weather days.
|3 cans chicken broth|
|1/2 cup water|
|1 tablespoon lemon juice|
|1 bay leaf|
|1 clove garlic, peeled & mashed|
|1 cup sliced baby carrots|
|1 1/2 cup uncooked egg noodles|
|1/4 cup minced parsley|
|Salt, to taste|
|Ground black pepper, to taste|
|1 rotisserie chicken, (skin removed, de-boned and chunked)|
- Combine chicken broth, water, lemon juice, bay leaf and garlic in medium saucepan with lid. Stir, cover pan , place over high heat and bring to a boil.
- When mixture reaches a boil, lower heat to medium, stir in the sliced carrots and noodles. Cover pan, leaving top slightly ajar and cook, stirring occasionally, until the noodles are almost tender, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in chicken. Cover and simmer until noodles are tender and carrots are slightly soft, 3-5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Remove bay leaf and garlic. Before serving, sprinkle with minced parsley.
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >