Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Easy Rotisserie Chicken Noodle Soup
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
The perfect soup for cold weather days.
|3 cans chicken broth|
|1/2 cup water|
|1 tablespoon lemon juice|
|1 bay leaf|
|1 clove garlic, peeled & mashed|
|1 cup sliced baby carrots|
|1 1/2 cup uncooked egg noodles|
|1/4 cup minced parsley|
|Salt, to taste|
|Ground black pepper, to taste|
|1 rotisserie chicken, (skin removed, de-boned and chunked)|
- Combine chicken broth, water, lemon juice, bay leaf and garlic in medium saucepan with lid. Stir, cover pan , place over high heat and bring to a boil.
- When mixture reaches a boil, lower heat to medium, stir in the sliced carrots and noodles. Cover pan, leaving top slightly ajar and cook, stirring occasionally, until the noodles are almost tender, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in chicken. Cover and simmer until noodles are tender and carrots are slightly soft, 3-5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Remove bay leaf and garlic. Before serving, sprinkle with minced parsley.
See Other Recipes Like This
Crisp on the outside, gooey on the inside.
There are so many variations of the classic sandwich. Find a new favorite and share your love for one of the tastiest sandwiches around. View Recipes >
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >