Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
French Potato Salad
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
A European twist on a classic recipe.
|1/2 cup white wine vinegar|
|1/4 cup Dijon mustard|
|1/2 cup olive oil|
|2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped|
|1 tablespoon poppy seeds|
|1 tablespoon shallots, finely chopped|
|3 lb red-skinned potatoes, cut into 1/4-inch-thick rounds|
|1/4 cup chicken broth|
|1/4 cup dry white wine|
- Whisk vinegar and mustard in medium bowl to blend. Gradually whisk in oil. Stir in parsley, poppy seeds and shallot. Season vinaigrette to taste with salt and pepper.
- Steam potatoes until tender, about 8 minutes. Transfer to large bowl. Mix in broth and wine. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Pour vinaigrette over warm potatoes. Toss gently. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve warm.
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >