Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
French Potato Salad
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
A European twist on a classic recipe.
|1/2 cup white wine vinegar|
|1/4 cup Dijon mustard|
|1/2 cup olive oil|
|2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped|
|1 tablespoon poppy seeds|
|1 tablespoon shallots, finely chopped|
|3 lb red-skinned potatoes, cut into 1/4-inch-thick rounds|
|1/4 cup chicken broth|
|1/4 cup dry white wine|
- Whisk vinegar and mustard in medium bowl to blend. Gradually whisk in oil. Stir in parsley, poppy seeds and shallot. Season vinaigrette to taste with salt and pepper.
- Steam potatoes until tender, about 8 minutes. Transfer to large bowl. Mix in broth and wine. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Pour vinaigrette over warm potatoes. Toss gently. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve warm.
See Other Recipes Like This
Crisp on the outside, gooey on the inside.
There are so many variations of the classic sandwich. Find a new favorite and share your love for one of the tastiest sandwiches around. View Recipes >
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >