Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
French Potato Salad
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
A European twist on a classic recipe.
|1/2 cup white wine vinegar|
|1/4 cup Dijon mustard|
|1/2 cup olive oil|
|2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped|
|1 tablespoon poppy seeds|
|1 tablespoon shallots, finely chopped|
|3 lb red-skinned potatoes, cut into 1/4-inch-thick rounds|
|1/4 cup chicken broth|
|1/4 cup dry white wine|
- Whisk vinegar and mustard in medium bowl to blend. Gradually whisk in oil. Stir in parsley, poppy seeds and shallot. Season vinaigrette to taste with salt and pepper.
- Steam potatoes until tender, about 8 minutes. Transfer to large bowl. Mix in broth and wine. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Pour vinaigrette over warm potatoes. Toss gently. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve warm.
See Other Recipes Like This
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
Easy and Flavorful Family Dinners
Putting a nutritious dinner on the table should be a struggle. Follow these simple recipes and watch your family's faces light up with delight. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >