Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
|2 egg yolks|
|1/2 tsp orange zest|
|juice of 1 orange|
|8 tbsp butter, melted|
|1/4 cup whipping cream, lightly whipped|
|salt and pepper to taste|
- Blanch the asparagus for 5 minutes in a large pot of boiling salted water. Drain and keep warm on serving platter.
- In a stainless steel bowl, whisk the egg yolks, orange zest and juice over a double boiler until the mixture becomes foamy and thick enough to coat a spoon.
- Remove the bowl from the heat and slowly incorporate the melted butter; fold in the lightly whipped cream. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the sauce in a warm sauceboat and serve with the asparagus.
Enjoy the Oscars with these supremely delicious dishes!
Oscar buzz is in the air. In order to properly honor the occasion, we have a few suggestions on what to serve your guests. Movie themed foods that pay tribute to the nominees. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >