Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
|2 egg yolks|
|1/2 tsp orange zest|
|juice of 1 orange|
|8 tbsp butter, melted|
|1/4 cup whipping cream, lightly whipped|
|salt and pepper to taste|
- Blanch the asparagus for 5 minutes in a large pot of boiling salted water. Drain and keep warm on serving platter.
- In a stainless steel bowl, whisk the egg yolks, orange zest and juice over a double boiler until the mixture becomes foamy and thick enough to coat a spoon.
- Remove the bowl from the heat and slowly incorporate the melted butter; fold in the lightly whipped cream. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the sauce in a warm sauceboat and serve with the asparagus.
Treat Mom Like a Queen
Treat mom to a special home cooked meal this Mother's Day. We have a variety of easy and delicious dishes she's sure to love. View Recipes >
A simple collection of delicious family-style recipes
Planning out the weekly dinner menu? Tired of the same dishes week after week? Try these tasty entrees for a scrumptious change of pace. View Recipes >
Enjoy these dark greens for your health!
Eating your veggies has never been easier. Try these scrumptious recipes that are both healthy and easy to prepare. View Recipes >
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo!
Take a fiesta of flavor to the table with delicious Mexican dishes that will make your taste buds go loco! View Recipes >