Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
A yummy seafood lover's staple.
|8 Romaine lettuce leaves, (torn in half)|
|8 cloves garlic|
|Sat, (to taste)|
|2 lb fish fillets, (cubed)|
|2 tomatoes, (diced)|
|1 red onion, (sliced very thin)|
|1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, (minced)|
|Ground black pepper, (to taste)|
|1 jalapeno, (seeded, coarsely chopped)|
- Place fish into a bowl.
- Squeeze lime juice into a food processor. Add cilantro, jalapeno, garlic and Romaine lettuce. Pulse ingredients together, until finely minced.
- Pour lime juice mixture over fish. Add sliced red onion and tomato, stir together and place in refrigerator overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator, drain a portion of liquid, season with salt and pepper.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >