Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Paleo Chicken Salad
Rate this Recipe
Serves 2 |
Healthy, flavorful and great for a quick meal.
|1 tablespoon fresh parsley, (minced)|
|1 artichoke heart, (cooked and chopped)|
|1 cup cooked chicken, (diced)|
|1/3 cup Lemon-Balsamic Mayonnaise|
|1/2 red bell pepper, (diced)|
|2 scallions, (sliced thin)|
|For Lemon-Balsamic Mayonnaise:|
|1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice|
|1 cup extra-virgin olive oil|
|2 egg yolks|
|1/2 clove garlic, (chopped)|
|1 tablespoon vinegar|
- Combine parsley, artichoke heart, diced chicken and red bell pepper. Stir all ingredients together.
- Add Lemon-Balsamic Mayonnaise, toss together and enjoy!
- For Lemon-Balsamic Mayonnaise:
- Combine lemon juice, egg yolks garlic and vinegar in a blender.
- Add olive oil intermittently to mixture and blend together.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >