Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Paleo Chicken Salad
Rate this Recipe
Serves 2 |
Healthy, flavorful and great for a quick meal.
|1 tablespoon fresh parsley, (minced)|
|1 artichoke heart, (cooked and chopped)|
|1 cup cooked chicken, (diced)|
|1/3 cup Lemon-Balsamic Mayonnaise|
|1/2 red bell pepper, (diced)|
|2 scallions, (sliced thin)|
|For Lemon-Balsamic Mayonnaise:|
|1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice|
|1 cup extra-virgin olive oil|
|2 egg yolks|
|1/2 clove garlic, (chopped)|
|1 tablespoon vinegar|
- Combine parsley, artichoke heart, diced chicken and red bell pepper. Stir all ingredients together.
- Add Lemon-Balsamic Mayonnaise, toss together and enjoy!
- For Lemon-Balsamic Mayonnaise:
- Combine lemon juice, egg yolks garlic and vinegar in a blender.
- Add olive oil intermittently to mixture and blend together.
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >