Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Avocado Chicken Soup
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A very interesting and tasty soup. Unlike anything you’ve had before.
|Ground black pepper, to taste|
|1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce|
|1 clove garlic|
|6 cups chicken broth|
|Salt, to taste|
|1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast|
- Pour chicken broth into a large sauce pan. Heat to medium-high.
- Pour in Sriracha sauce and stir together.
- Dice avocado and chicken into small pieces. Slice scallions, separate white and green parts.
- Once chicken broth is simmering, turn to low heat and add chicken and white part of scallions. Stir together.
- Crush garlic and add to soup. Continually stir. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper. Spoon into bowls, add green shoots of scallions and avocado.
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >