Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Avocado Chicken Soup
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A very interesting and tasty soup. Unlike anything you’ve had before.
|Ground black pepper, (to taste)|
|1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce|
|1 clove garlic|
|6 cups chicken broth|
|Salt, (to taste)|
|1 lb chicken breast, (boneless, skinless)|
- Pour chicken broth into a large sauce pan. Heat to medium-high.
- Pour in Sriracha sauce and stir together.
- Dice avocado and chicken into small pieces. Slice scallions, separate white and green parts.
- Once chicken broth is simmering, turn to low heat and add chicken and white part of scallions. Stir together.
- Crush garlic and add to soup. Continually stir. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper. Spoon into bowls, add green shoots of scallions and avocado.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Delicious recipes for the afternoon
Who said brown bag lunches have to be a sandwich and apple? View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >