Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Spicy and Crunchy Chicken Legs
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Enjoy home cooked chicken that’s tastier than fried.
|1 teaspoon curry powder|
|4 tablespoons olive oil|
|4 chicken legs|
|1 teaspoon dry mustard|
|1 teaspoon cayenne seasoning|
|1/2 cup almond meal|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a mixing bowl combine curry powder, dry mustard, cayenne and almond meal. Mix together well.
- Rub olive oil over chicken legs, dip legs into seasoning bowl and evenly coat.
- Arrange chicken legs on a roasting pan, place in oven and roast for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven, let cool and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >