Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Spicy and Crunchy Chicken Legs
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Enjoy home cooked chicken that’s tastier than fried.
|1 teaspoon curry powder|
|4 tablespoons olive oil|
|4 chicken legs|
|1 teaspoon dry mustard|
|1 teaspoon cayenne seasoning|
|1/2 cup almond meal|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a mixing bowl combine curry powder, dry mustard, cayenne and almond meal. Mix together well.
- Rub olive oil over chicken legs, dip legs into seasoning bowl and evenly coat.
- Arrange chicken legs on a roasting pan, place in oven and roast for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven, let cool and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Enjoy the Deliciousness of Hatch Chiles!
There's a reason hatch chiles are an extremely popular variety of chile, they're spicy but not too hot. They're perfect for nearly every recipe from cornbread to cookies. Try these recipes today! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >