Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A tastier and healthier version of the dip.
|2 teaspoons salt|
|2 tablespoons minced red onion|
|1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, (minced)|
|1 clove garlic, (crushed)|
|1 tablespoon hot sauce|
- Combine crushed garlic and minced red onion in a mixing bowl.
- Cut avocado in half, scoop into bowl. Mash avocado with a fork. (Leave a little lumpy)
- Pour hot sauce and squeeze lime juice into mixing bowl. Season with salt and mix together.
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >