Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Broiled Caribbean-Style Mahi Mahi
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A flavorful and sweet seafood dish.
|3 tablespoons olive oil|
|1/4 cup shallots, chopped|
|1/3 cup red bell pepper, chopped|
|1/3 cup yellow bell pepper, chopped|
|1/4 cup apricot preserves|
|3/4 cup chunky salsa|
|1 tablespoon chopped cilantro|
|3/4 teaspoon garlic salt|
|4 mahi mahi fillets|
|Seasoning salt, to taste|
- Set a large skillet over medium heat.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Add shallots and bell peppers; sautÃ© for 5 minutes.
- Add apricot preserves, salsa,cilantro and garlic salt; stir to combine and cook for 2 minutes.
- Brush mahi mahi with remaining olive oil. Sprinkle fillets with seasoning salt.
- Broil 5 minutes per side or until mahi mahi starts to flake when tested with a fork.
- Spoon bell pepper mixture over broiled mahi mahi then serve.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Enjoy the Deliciousness of Hatch Chiles!
There's a reason hatch chiles are an extremely popular variety of chile, they're spicy but not too hot. They're perfect for nearly every recipe from cornbread to cookies. Try these recipes today! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >