Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Broiled Caribbean-Style Mahi Mahi
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A flavorful and sweet seafood dish.
|3 tablespoons olive oil|
|1/4 cup shallots, chopped|
|1/3 cup red bell pepper, chopped|
|1/3 cup yellow bell pepper, chopped|
|1/4 cup apricot preserves|
|3/4 cup chunky salsa|
|1 tablespoon chopped cilantro|
|3/4 teaspoon garlic salt|
|4 mahi mahi fillets|
|Seasoning salt, to taste|
- Set a large skillet over medium heat.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Add shallots and bell peppers; sautÃ© for 5 minutes.
- Add apricot preserves, salsa,cilantro and garlic salt; stir to combine and cook for 2 minutes.
- Brush mahi mahi with remaining olive oil. Sprinkle fillets with seasoning salt.
- Broil 5 minutes per side or until mahi mahi starts to flake when tested with a fork.
- Spoon bell pepper mixture over broiled mahi mahi then serve.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >