Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Halibut in a Thai Coconut Curry
Rate this Recipe
Serves 2 |
Seafood lovers unite for this fantasitc dish.
|1 tablespoons ginger, chopped|
|1/4 cup white wine|
|1 cup cream|
|13 oz unsweetened coconut milk|
|1 1/2 lb halibut fillet|
|1/2 cup mirin|
|1/4 cup lemon grass|
|2 teaspoons red curry paste|
- In a pan combine the mirin, lemongrass and ginger and cook on medium heat 'til reduced to half, about 5 minutes.
- In a separate pan, sear the halibut on both sides on medium-high heat. Set aside.
- Whisk the white wine into the mirin and cook another 5 minutes. Add the cream, coconut milk and the red curry paste. Place the halibut in the sauce and let simmer on medium heat for about 10 minutes.
- Check fish for doneness. The fish should reach a core temperature of 140° F. Serve over a bed of jasmine rice.
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >