Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Halibut in a Thai Coconut Curry
Rate this Recipe
Serves 2 |
Seafood lovers unite for this fantasitc dish.
|1 tablespoons ginger, chopped|
|1/4 cup white wine|
|1 cup cream|
|13 oz unsweetened coconut milk|
|1 1/2 lb halibut fillet|
|1/2 cup mirin|
|1/4 cup lemon grass|
|2 teaspoons red curry paste|
- In a pan combine the mirin, lemongrass and ginger and cook on medium heat 'til reduced to half, about 5 minutes.
- In a separate pan, sear the halibut on both sides on medium-high heat. Set aside.
- Whisk the white wine into the mirin and cook another 5 minutes. Add the cream, coconut milk and the red curry paste. Place the halibut in the sauce and let simmer on medium heat for about 10 minutes.
- Check fish for doneness. The fish should reach a core temperature of 140° F. Serve over a bed of jasmine rice.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >