Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Halibut in a Thai Coconut Curry
Rate this Recipe
Serves 2 |
Seafood lovers unite for this fantasitc dish.
|1 tablespoons ginger, chopped|
|1/4 cup white wine|
|1 cup cream|
|13 oz unsweetened coconut milk|
|1 1/2 lb halibut fillet|
|1/2 cup mirin|
|1/4 cup lemon grass|
|2 teaspoons red curry paste|
- In a pan combine the mirin, lemongrass and ginger and cook on medium heat 'til reduced to half, about 5 minutes.
- In a separate pan, sear the halibut on both sides on medium-high heat. Set aside.
- Whisk the white wine into the mirin and cook another 5 minutes. Add the cream, coconut milk and the red curry paste. Place the halibut in the sauce and let simmer on medium heat for about 10 minutes.
- Check fish for doneness. The fish should reach a core temperature of 140° F. Serve over a bed of jasmine rice.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >