Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Slightly Sweet Oat Bran Muffins
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 |
Healthy, hearty and high in fiber!
|1 1/2 cups flour|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1/2 cup brown sugar|
|4 tablespoons vegetable oil|
|2 teaspoons baking soda|
|1 1/2 cups oat bran|
|1 cup apple sauce|
|2 teaspoons baking powder|
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Spray a muffin tray with cooking spray.
- Combine flour, salt, brown sugar, baking soda, oat bran and baking powder. Mix together well.
- Add apple sauce, vegetable oil and eggs to mixture and mix well.
- Spoon batter into muffin tray and place into oven. Bake for 15 minutes. (Tops should be golden brown) Remove from oven and let sit 10 minutes before serving.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >