Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Slow Cooked Chicken Taco Chili
Rate this Recipe
Serves 10 |
A chili with just the perfect amount of spices and seasonings.
|1 tablespoon cumin|
|1 can kidney beans|
|10 oz corn kernels|
|3 chicken breasts, (boneless, skinless)|
|1 onion, (chopped)|
|8 oz tomato sauce|
|1 packet taco seasoning|
|1 can black beans|
|2 cans tomatoes with chilies, (diced)|
- In a slow cooker, combine cumin, kidney beans, corn kernels, onion, tomato sauce, taco seasoning, black beans and tomatoes & chilies. Place chicken breasts on top and cover.
- Set heat to low and cook for 10 hours. (Or 6 hours on high)
- 30 minutes before serving, remove chicken and shred with a fork. Place shredded chicken back in slow cooker and stir in.
|Main Ingredient:||Beans, Chicken|
|Cooking Method:||Slow Cooker|
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
Easy and Flavorful Family Dinners
Putting a nutritious dinner on the table should be a struggle. Follow these simple recipes and watch your family's faces light up with delight. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >