Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Slow Cooked Chicken Taco Chili
Rate this Recipe
Serves 10 |
A chili with just the perfect amount of spices and seasonings.
|1 tablespoon cumin|
|1 can kidney beans|
|10 oz corn kernels|
|3 chicken breasts, (boneless, skinless)|
|1 onion, (chopped)|
|8 oz tomato sauce|
|1 packet taco seasoning|
|1 can black beans|
|2 cans tomatoes with chilies, (diced)|
- In a slow cooker, combine cumin, kidney beans, corn kernels, onion, tomato sauce, taco seasoning, black beans and tomatoes & chilies. Place chicken breasts on top and cover.
- Set heat to low and cook for 10 hours. (Or 6 hours on high)
- 30 minutes before serving, remove chicken and shred with a fork. Place shredded chicken back in slow cooker and stir in.
|Main Ingredient:||Beans, Chicken|
|Cooking Method:||Slow Cooker|
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >