Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A delicious cheesy and creamy lasagna dish.
|9 lasagna noodles|
|8 oz ground beef|
|1/2 cup yellow onion, (chopped)|
|1 package spinach, (frozen, chopped, squeezed dry)|
|1 cup Ricotta cheese|
|1/4 cup Feta cheese, (crumbled)|
|1/4 cup black olives, (sliced and pitted)|
|3 tablespoons mint, (chopped, fresh)|
|1 1/2 cups tomato sauce|
- Preheat oven to 375° F. SPray a medium baking dish with vegetable cooking spray; set aside. Cook noodles according to package directions, but do not add salt. Drain.
- Meanwhile, spray a medium nonstick skillet with vegetable cooking spray. Heat over medium heat. Add beef and onion. Cook, stirring, until browned, about 5 minutes. Place mixture on a paper towel-lined plate; drain.
- In a medium bowl, combine spinach, ricotta, feta, olives, and 2 tablespoons mint. Spread 1/2 cup tomato sauce in prepared dish. Top with 3 noodles. Spread some spinach mixture over noodles. Top with some beef mixture. Spoon 1/4 cup tomato sauce over beef mixture. Continue layering with remaining noodles, spinach mixture, beef mixture, and sauce.
- Cover with foil. Bake until filling is heated through, about 30 minutes. Spinkle with remaining mint. Serve immediately.
See Other Recipes Like This
Crisp on the outside, gooey on the inside.
There are so many variations of the classic sandwich. Find a new favorite and share your love for one of the tastiest sandwiches around. View Recipes >
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >