Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A delicious cheesy and creamy lasagna dish.
|9 lasagna noodles|
|8 oz ground beef|
|1/2 cup yellow onion, (chopped)|
|1 package spinach, (frozen, chopped, squeezed dry)|
|1 cup Ricotta cheese|
|1/4 cup Feta cheese, (crumbled)|
|1/4 cup black olives, (sliced and pitted)|
|3 tablespoons mint, (chopped, fresh)|
|1 1/2 cups tomato sauce|
- Preheat oven to 375° F. SPray a medium baking dish with vegetable cooking spray; set aside. Cook noodles according to package directions, but do not add salt. Drain.
- Meanwhile, spray a medium nonstick skillet with vegetable cooking spray. Heat over medium heat. Add beef and onion. Cook, stirring, until browned, about 5 minutes. Place mixture on a paper towel-lined plate; drain.
- In a medium bowl, combine spinach, ricotta, feta, olives, and 2 tablespoons mint. Spread 1/2 cup tomato sauce in prepared dish. Top with 3 noodles. Spread some spinach mixture over noodles. Top with some beef mixture. Spoon 1/4 cup tomato sauce over beef mixture. Continue layering with remaining noodles, spinach mixture, beef mixture, and sauce.
- Cover with foil. Bake until filling is heated through, about 30 minutes. Spinkle with remaining mint. Serve immediately.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >