Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
3-Ingredient Paleo Pancakes
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
Healthy, delicious and easy to make!
|Coconut oil, (for frying)|
|1/3 cup coconut flour|
|1/2 teaspoon salt, (optional)|
- Combine coconut flour, bananas and eggs in blender. Add salt if desired. Puree ingredients until smooth. (It should be thick, if thin add additional tablespoon of coconut flour)
- Heat a skillet on medium heat. Pour a small amount of coconut oil in skillet, coat skillet evenly.
- Pour pancake batter in skillet. Cook each pancake for 2-4 minutes, until bottom is golden brown then flip and cook additional 2-4 minutes. Repeat until all batter is used.
See Other Recipes Like This
Enjoy the Oscars with these supremely delicious dishes!
Oscar buzz is in the air. In order to properly honor the occasion, we have a few suggestions on what to serve your guests. Movie themed foods that pay tribute to the nominees. View Recipes >
Slow Cooked, Savory Dishes For A Relaxing Day
There's nothing quite like hot food on a cold day. Everything that's delicious collected one one place. Hearty, rich and flavorful, that's what makes comfort food the best. View Recipes >