Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
3-Ingredient Paleo Pancakes
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
Healthy, delicious and easy to make!
|Coconut oil, (for frying)|
|1/3 cup coconut flour|
|1/2 teaspoon salt, (optional)|
- Combine coconut flour, bananas and eggs in blender. Add salt if desired. Puree ingredients until smooth. (It should be thick, if thin add additional tablespoon of coconut flour)
- Heat a skillet on medium heat. Pour a small amount of coconut oil in skillet, coat skillet evenly.
- Pour pancake batter in skillet. Cook each pancake for 2-4 minutes, until bottom is golden brown then flip and cook additional 2-4 minutes. Repeat until all batter is used.
See Other Recipes Like This
Crisp on the outside, gooey on the inside.
There are so many variations of the classic sandwich. Find a new favorite and share your love for one of the tastiest sandwiches around. View Recipes >
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >