Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Hash Browns and Corn Flakes Casserole
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
An inventive and delicious dish that’s really fun to make.
|1 teaspoon salt|
|2 cups Corn Flakes, (or Frosted Flakes)|
|30 oz hash browns|
|1 can cream of chicken soup|
|8 oz sour cream|
|1 cups butter, (melted)|
|1/2 onion, (chopped)|
|12 oz Cheddar cheese, (shredded)|
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Stir together sour cream, 1/2 cup butter, hash browns, cream of chicken soup, Cheddar cheese, and salt in a mixing bowl. Mix together very well.
- Spread mixture into a medium casserole dish.
- Mix together remaining butter and cornflakes. Spread mixture over the top of the casserole.
- Place in oven and bake 30-45 minutes.
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >
Easy and Flavorful Family Dinners
Putting a nutritious dinner on the table should be a struggle. Follow these simple recipes and watch your family's faces light up with delight. View Recipes >