Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Tangelo Salad with Honey Poppy Seed Dressing
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
Fresh ingredients and superb flavors come together to make a one-of-a-kind salad.
|1 head Romaine lettuce|
|1 cup tangelo, (peeled)|
|6 tablespoons pecan (halved, sliced)|
|3/4 cup mayonnaise|
|1/3 cup honey|
|2 teaspoons poppy seeds|
|1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard|
|Salt, (to taste)|
|Pepper, (to taste)|
- Honey Poppy Seed Dressing: whisk together the mayonnaise, honey, poppy seeds, and mustard in a small bowl until blended. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Divide romaine leaves equally among 6 individual plates, top with tangelos.
- Sprinkle pecan halves over salad, then drizzle with dressing.
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >