Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwich
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
Ultra tender and extra delicious, nothing beats a good French dip.
|2 packets onion soup mix|
|3 lbs beef oven roast|
|Provolone cheese, (sliced)|
|4 cups beef broth|
- Place oven roast in crock pot. Pour soup mix and beef broth into crock pot. Cook on low heat for 7-8 hours.
- Pull apart and shred roast with forks. Return roast to crock pot and cook additional 10 minutes.
- Cut rolls in half, add shredded roast to rolls. Top with cheese. Place sandwiches on baking sheet and broil open faced until cheese has melted.
- Ladle out juices from crock pot, serve in bowl with sandwiches.
|Cooking Method:||Slow Cooker|
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >