Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
A Russian inspired dessert with a little twist.
|2 egg whites|
|1 cup water|
|1 teaspoon sugar|
|1 cup flour|
|2 tablespoons margarine, (unsalted, melted, divided)|
|1 egg, (lightly beaten)|
|2 cups cottage cheese|
|2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs|
|2 tablespoons sugar|
|1 cup mixed berries, (your preference)|
- To prepare batter, in a large bowl, whisk together eggs, egg whites, water, and sugar. Whisk in flour. Mix well. Chill for 30 minutes.
- To prepare filling, in a large bowl, combine egg, cottage cheese, cracker crumbs, and sugar. Mix well.
- Heat a small skillet over medium-heat. Brush skillet with some margarine; heat until a drop of water sizzles when sprinkled on the surface. Pour 1/4 cup of batter into pan, quickly tilting in all directions so the batter covers the bottom.
- Cook crepe until bottom is golden, about 1 minute. Turn crepe over; cook for 1 minute. Repeat with remaining margarine and batter.
- Spoon filling evenly down center of each crepe. Fold sides over, roll up crepes. Sprinkle berries over top. Serve immediately.
See Other Recipes Like This
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >