Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
A Russian inspired dessert with a little twist.
|2 egg whites|
|1 cup water|
|1 teaspoon sugar|
|1 cup flour|
|2 tablespoons margarine, (unsalted, melted, divided)|
|1 egg, (lightly beaten)|
|2 cups cottage cheese|
|2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs|
|2 tablespoons sugar|
|1 cup mixed berries, (your preference)|
- To prepare batter, in a large bowl, whisk together eggs, egg whites, water, and sugar. Whisk in flour. Mix well. Chill for 30 minutes.
- To prepare filling, in a large bowl, combine egg, cottage cheese, cracker crumbs, and sugar. Mix well.
- Heat a small skillet over medium-heat. Brush skillet with some margarine; heat until a drop of water sizzles when sprinkled on the surface. Pour 1/4 cup of batter into pan, quickly tilting in all directions so the batter covers the bottom.
- Cook crepe until bottom is golden, about 1 minute. Turn crepe over; cook for 1 minute. Repeat with remaining margarine and batter.
- Spoon filling evenly down center of each crepe. Fold sides over, roll up crepes. Sprinkle berries over top. Serve immediately.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious Easter Options
Enjoy these scrumptious recipes throughout the month of April. We have a variety of dishes from ham to lamb, there's a little something for everyone. View Recipes >
Enjoy these dark greens for your health!
Eating your veggies has never been easier. Try these scrumptious recipes that are both healthy and easy to prepare. View Recipes >
Traditional dishes to enjoy during Easter.
Delicious recipes to make your Easter celebration great. A variety of dishes that's sure to put a smile on everyone's face. View Recipes >