Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Creamy Cake Batter Dip
Rate this Recipe
This dip is too good for words. Try it for yourself and see!
|1/2 cup white cake mix|
|1/4 cup sprinkles|
|8 oz cream cheese, (room temperature)|
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|1 cup powdered sugar|
|Graham crackers, (for dipping)|
|1/2 cup sour cream|
- Beat cream cheese with electric mixer for 3 minutes. The cream cheese should be light and whipped.
- Add vanilla extract and sour cream to cream cheese. Mix until well combined.
- Add cake mix and powdered sugar to mixture. Mix until well incorporated.
- Fold in sprinkles. Mix lightly.
- Serve immediately or chill in refrigerator before serving. Serve with graham crackers and enjoy!
|Course:||Dessert, dip, side|
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >