Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Chocolaty and Creamy Pancakes
Rate this Recipe
Serves 2 |
This is like having dessert for breakfast!
|1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|1/4 cup cocoa powder, (dark chocolate)|
|1 tablespoon sugar|
|1/2 cup flour|
|1 tablespoon canola oil|
|1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder|
|1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|Cooking spray, (for skillet)|
|3 tablespoons unsweetened coconut milk|
|1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|1 1/2 cups coconut flake, (unsweetened)|
- For frosting
- Place coconut flakes in a food processor, mix until it form a cream-like butter.
- Add powdered sugar and vanilla extract to coconut flakes/butter. Add coconut milk slowly to make a frosting.
- For pancakes
- Heat a skillet on medium-low heat. Once hot, coat with cooking spray.
- Combine vanilla extract, coconut milk and canola oil in a small bowl. Stir ingredients together and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix together sugar, cocoa powder, flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Combine coconut milk mixture with cocoa powder mixture. Stir together very well. Add milk if batter is too thick.
- Spoon small amount of batter into skillet. Cook until batter begins to bubble, about 2-3 minutes. Flip pancake and cook 2-3 minutes. Repeat process for remaining batter.
- Remove pancakes from skillet, place on plate and spoon on frosting.
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >