Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Mashed Potatoes with Turkey Bacon
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
A healthier way to enjoy a classic game time appetizer.
|2 lbs potatoes, (gold, halved)|
|1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, (shredded, extra-sharp)|
|Ground black pepper, (to taste)|
|1 cup buttermilk|
|1/4 cup chives, (chopped)|
|6 slices turkey bacon|
|Salt, (to taste)|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Arrange turkey bacon on ungreased baking sheet. Bake 12-15 minutes, until bacon is crispy.
- Place potatoes into medium pot, fill with water until potatoes are covered. Bring pot to a boil, then add salt. Cook for 15 minutes. Let cool, then crumble.
- Drain water, mash potatoes in a mixing bowl. Add buttermilk and season with pepper and salt. Stir together.
- Stir in Cheddar and chives, fold in bacon. Enjoy!
|Cooking Method:||Bake, Boil|
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Delicious recipes for the afternoon
Who said brown bag lunches have to be a sandwich and apple? View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >