Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Festive Red and Green Sprinkles Confetti Cookies
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 |
These are the perfect cookies to leave for Santa!
|1/2 cup green and red sprinkles|
|2 1/2 cups flour|
|2 sticks butter|
|1 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt|
|14 oz French vanilla instant pudding mix|
|1 tablespoon corn syrup, (light)|
|2 teaspoons cream of tarter|
|1 1/2 cups sugar|
|1 teaspoon baking soda|
|2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste|
- Combine corn syrup, butter and sugar in a mixing bowl. Mix very well with a electric mixer. Add vanilla bean paste and eggs to butter mixture. Mix until itÃ¢??s light and fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, mix together cream of tarter, salt, pudding mix, baking soda, flour. Slowly combine with the first mixture, mix until dough is formed.
- Add in sprinkles, mix gently.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and chill for at least one hour up to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, place cookie dough on sheet. Bake 18-20 minutes.
- Let cookies cool and set before serving.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >