Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Gluten-Free Crispy Fried Chicken
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Finally, a gluten free option for the fried chicken lover in all of us!
|3/4 teaspoon paprika|
|1 1/2 teaspoons salt|
|1/2 teaspoon onion powder|
|4 chicken breast halves, (boneless, skinless)|
|1/4 teaspoon pepper|
|1/3 cup flour, (gluten free variety)|
|1 tablespoon water|
|1 egg, (lightly beaten)|
|1/3 cup yellow corn meal|
- Rinse and clean chicken breasts, pat dry with paper towels.
- Combine onion powder, corn meal, pepper, paprika, salt and flour in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine water and egg.
- Dip chicken into egg mixture then corn meal mixture. Coating each chicken breast evenly.
- Pour olive oil into a large skillet. Pour enough oil to fill 1/4 of the skillet. Turn heat to medium.
- Place breaded chicken into skillet, fry each side 5-8 minutes, until browned. Place fried chicken on paper towels to drain. Serve while hot.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Tasty Recipes for a Gluten-Free Life
Following a gluten-free lifestyle is easier than ever. There are new recipes coming out daily, everything from muffins and pizza to butter cookies and fried chicken. Eating gluten free doesn't mean the food has to be boring. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >