Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Gluten-Free Margherita Pizza
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 |
An incredibly delicious pizza dish that’s sure to satisfy even the choosiest of pizza lovers.
|1/2 cup water, (hot)|
|Salt, (to taste)|
|4 tomatoes, (coarsely chopped)|
|1 tablespoons basil, (fresh, coarsely chopped)|
|1 cup Mozzarella cheese, (shredded)|
|Pepper, (to taste)|
|3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil|
|7 oz pizza crust mix, (gluten free variety)|
|1 can tomatoes, (diced, drained)|
|1 clove garlic, (minced)|
- Preheat oven to 500° F.
- Grease a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place pizza crust mix into a mixing bowl, add hot water. Stir dough vigorously. Once combined, form into a dough ball. Coat dough with 1 teaspoon olive oil, and cover for 5 minutes. Combine Roma tomatoes with diced can tomatoes.
- Flatten dough into a rectangle, place on baking sheet. Pour remaining olive oil evenly over the flattened dough. Sprinkle garlic over dough, add salt, tomatoes, pepper and basil. Top with Mozzarella.
- Place pizza into the oven, bake 10-14 minutes. The crust should be golden brown and the cheese melted. Let pizza cool after before cutting.
See Other Recipes Like This
Tasty Recipes for a Gluten-Free Life
Following a gluten-free lifestyle is easier than ever. There are new recipes coming out daily, everything from muffins and pizza to butter cookies and fried chicken. Eating gluten free doesn't mean the food has to be boring. View Recipes >
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >