Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Gluten-Free Margherita Pizza
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 |
An incredibly delicious pizza dish that’s sure to satisfy even the choosiest of pizza lovers.
|1/2 cup water, (hot)|
|Salt, (to taste)|
|4 tomatoes, (coarsely chopped)|
|1 tablespoons basil, (fresh, coarsely chopped)|
|1 cup Mozzarella cheese, (shredded)|
|Pepper, (to taste)|
|3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil|
|7 oz pizza crust mix, (gluten free variety)|
|1 can tomatoes, (diced, drained)|
|1 clove garlic, (minced)|
- Preheat oven to 500° F.
- Grease a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place pizza crust mix into a mixing bowl, add hot water. Stir dough vigorously. Once combined, form into a dough ball. Coat dough with 1 teaspoon olive oil, and cover for 5 minutes. Combine Roma tomatoes with diced can tomatoes.
- Flatten dough into a rectangle, place on baking sheet. Pour remaining olive oil evenly over the flattened dough. Sprinkle garlic over dough, add salt, tomatoes, pepper and basil. Top with Mozzarella.
- Place pizza into the oven, bake 10-14 minutes. The crust should be golden brown and the cheese melted. Let pizza cool after before cutting.
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Classic Holiday Recipes with a Twist
Try these delicious recipes for your Thanksgiving meal. They're easy to prepare, fun to make, the whole family will love them. Share your passion for cooking and do something a little different this holiday season. Great tasting recipes from turkey and stuffing to mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce. Don't forget the pumpkin pie! View Recipes >
Tasty Recipes for a Gluten-Free Life
Following a gluten-free lifestyle is easier than ever. There are new recipes coming out daily, everything from muffins and pizza to butter cookies and fried chicken. Eating gluten free doesn't mean the food has to be boring. View Recipes >
What to eat before the Big Meal?
Here are a few recipe ideas to have before your Thanksgiving Day meal. Why not start off the day with something a little sweeter? Maybe a dish with apples? The perfect fall fruit, crisp, juicy and delicious. Or maybe you're in the mood for a hearty brunch, something with a little of everything. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >