Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Gluten-Free Chex and Mixed Nuts Clusters
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 |
Chex mix just got a little better with a mixed nuts and a sweet glaze.
|1 1/2 cups sugar|
|12 oz mixed nuts|
|2 teaspoons vanilla extract|
|6 cups Rice Chex cereal|
|6 oz cashews|
|1/2 cup agave nectar, (or honey)|
|2 sticks butter|
- Combine mixed nuts, rice chex and cashews in a large pan. Roast ingredients thoroughly.
- Pour agave nectar, butter and sugar in a saucepan. Bring ingredients to a boil. Once boiling, stir ingredients together thoroughly. Continue cooking and stirring, take a drop of the liquid and drop it in a glass of cold water. When it sticks together and forms a small ball, itâ??s done cooking.
- Add vanilla to agave mixture, stir together.
- After vanilla is evenly distributed, pour over cereal. Stir together, coating cereal evenly.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper, pour cereal onto sheet and let cool.
- Once cooled, break into clusters.
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Classic Holiday Recipes with a Twist
Try these delicious recipes for your Thanksgiving meal. They're easy to prepare, fun to make, the whole family will love them. Share your passion for cooking and do something a little different this holiday season. Great tasting recipes from turkey and stuffing to mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce. Don't forget the pumpkin pie! View Recipes >
Tasty Recipes for a Gluten-Free Life
Following a gluten-free lifestyle is easier than ever. There are new recipes coming out daily, everything from muffins and pizza to butter cookies and fried chicken. Eating gluten free doesn't mean the food has to be boring. View Recipes >
What to eat before the Big Meal?
Here are a few recipe ideas to have before your Thanksgiving Day meal. Why not start off the day with something a little sweeter? Maybe a dish with apples? The perfect fall fruit, crisp, juicy and delicious. Or maybe you're in the mood for a hearty brunch, something with a little of everything. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >