Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Gluten-Free Butter Cookies
Rate this Recipe
Serves 40 |
A delicious alternative to traditional cookies for the holidays.
|1/4 teaspoon kosher salt|
|3 egg yolks|
|10 tablespoons powdered sugar|
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|3/4 teaspoon xanthan gum, (omit if using Better Batter)|
|1 stick unsalted butter|
|1 1/2 cups flour, (gluten-free, recommended Better Batter)|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Combine sugar, flour, xanthan gum and salt in a mixing bowl. Use food processor, pulse until well combined. After combined, add in vanilla extract, butter and egg yolk, one at a time and pulse. Keep pulsing dough until it forms a ball.
- Fill cookie press with dough.
- Press dough onto ungreased baking sheet. Space cookies evenly.
- Place baking sheet in oven, bake for 8 minutes. Cookies should just start to become lightly browned. Allow cookies to completely cool.
See Other Recipes Like This
Enjoy the Oscars with these supremely delicious dishes!
Oscar buzz is in the air. In order to properly honor the occasion, we have a few suggestions on what to serve your guests. Movie themed foods that pay tribute to the nominees. View Recipes >
Tasty Recipes for a Gluten-Free Life
Following a gluten-free lifestyle is easier than ever. There are new recipes coming out daily, everything from muffins and pizza to butter cookies and fried chicken. Eating gluten free doesn't mean the food has to be boring. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >