Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Gluten-Free Butter Cookies
Rate this Recipe
Serves 40 |
A delicious alternative to traditional cookies for the holidays.
|1/4 teaspoon kosher salt|
|3 egg yolks|
|10 tablespoons powdered sugar|
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|3/4 teaspoon xanthan gum, (omit if using Better Batter)|
|1 stick unsalted butter|
|1 1/2 cups flour, (gluten-free, recommended Better Batter)|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Combine sugar, flour, xanthan gum and salt in a mixing bowl. Use food processor, pulse until well combined. After combined, add in vanilla extract, butter and egg yolk, one at a time and pulse. Keep pulsing dough until it forms a ball.
- Fill cookie press with dough.
- Press dough onto ungreased baking sheet. Space cookies evenly.
- Place baking sheet in oven, bake for 8 minutes. Cookies should just start to become lightly browned. Allow cookies to completely cool.
See Other Recipes Like This
Crisp on the outside, gooey on the inside.
There are so many variations of the classic sandwich. Find a new favorite and share your love for one of the tastiest sandwiches around. View Recipes >
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Tasty Recipes for a Gluten-Free Life
Following a gluten-free lifestyle is easier than ever. There are new recipes coming out daily, everything from muffins and pizza to butter cookies and fried chicken. Eating gluten free doesn't mean the food has to be boring. View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >