Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Gluten-Free Butter Cookies
Rate this Recipe
Serves 40 |
A delicious alternative to traditional cookies for the holidays.
|1/4 teaspoon kosher salt|
|3 egg yolks|
|10 tablespoons powdered sugar|
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|3/4 teaspoon xanthan gum, (omit if using Better Batter)|
|1 stick unsalted butter|
|1 1/2 cups flour, (gluten-free, recommended Better Batter)|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Combine sugar, flour, xanthan gum and salt in a mixing bowl. Use food processor, pulse until well combined. After combined, add in vanilla extract, butter and egg yolk, one at a time and pulse. Keep pulsing dough until it forms a ball.
- Fill cookie press with dough.
- Press dough onto ungreased baking sheet. Space cookies evenly.
- Place baking sheet in oven, bake for 8 minutes. Cookies should just start to become lightly browned. Allow cookies to completely cool.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Tasty Recipes for a Gluten-Free Life
Following a gluten-free lifestyle is easier than ever. There are new recipes coming out daily, everything from muffins and pizza to butter cookies and fried chicken. Eating gluten free doesn't mean the food has to be boring. View Recipes >
Delicious recipes for the afternoon
Who said brown bag lunches have to be a sandwich and apple? View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >