Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Turkey, Stuffing and Mashed Potatoes Casserole
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
A fantastic way to use up your Thanksgiving leftovers.
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|5 tablespoons butter, (more for buttering dish)|
|2 cups mashed potatoes, (leftover)|
|1 cup water|
|1 cup turkey, (cooked, diced)|
|2 tablespoons flour|
|1 cup Cheddar cheese, (shredded)|
|12 oz evaporated milk|
|1/4 teaspoon onion powder|
|1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper|
|1 cup stuffing, (leftover)|
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Butter the inside of a baking medium dish.
- Place 3 tablespoons of butter in a saucepan, melt on low heat. Once melted, add in onion powder, evaporated milk, salt, water, flour, and pepper. Stir ingredients together, cook for 5 minutes.
- Melt remaining butter in a second saucepan, on low heat. Add in stuffing, stir until warm.
- Place leftover turkey into the baking dish, pour seasoned sauce over the turkey. Sprinkle half the Cheddar cheese over turkey. Top with mashed potatoes, sprinkle the remaining cheese atop. Spoon stuffing on top of cheesy mashed potatoes.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >
What to do with all that turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce?
Here's a few ideas that might help solve the Thanksgiving leftover dilemma. There's a lot you can do with turkey: sandwiches, wraps, tacos. But what can you do with stuffing and cranberry sauce? How about make a sandwich unlike any other. A little bit sweet, a little filling, a whole lotta goodness from the first bite to the last. How about a hearty soup or an everything casserole. View Recipes >