Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Crumbly Apple-Pumpkin Streusel Muffins
Rate this Recipe
Serves 18 |
A sweet breakfast treat that’s sure to please the taste buds.
|2 eggs, (lightly beaten)|
|1/4 cup vegetable oil|
|1 teaspoon baking soda|
|1/4 cup apple sauce|
|1 teaspoon ground cinnamon|
|2 cups apples, (Golden Delicious variety, peeled, chopped)|
|1 stick butter, (salted)|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|2 1/2 cups sugar|
|1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice|
|2 3/4 cups flour|
|1 cup pumpkin puree, (unsweetened)|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Coat muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Combine cinnamon, 1/2 cup sugar and 1/4 cup flour in a mixing bowl.
- Cut butter into small chunks, add to cinnamon-sugar mixture and stir until crumbly.
- In a second mixing bowl, combine baking soda, sugar, salt, flour and pumpkin pie spice.
- In a third mixing bowl, whisk together vegetable oil, eggs, pumpkin puree and applesauce.
- Add pumpkin spice mixture into pumpkin puree mixture. Blend together until moist. Slowly add in apple during mixing.
- Pour batter into muffin tin. Top with cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Bake 30-40 minutes.
|Course:||Side, breakfast, snack, dessert|
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Classic Holiday Recipes with a Twist
Try these delicious recipes for your Thanksgiving meal. They're easy to prepare, fun to make, the whole family will love them. Share your passion for cooking and do something a little different this holiday season. Great tasting recipes from turkey and stuffing to mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce. Don't forget the pumpkin pie! View Recipes >
What to eat before the Big Meal?
Here are a few recipe ideas to have before your Thanksgiving Day meal. Why not start off the day with something a little sweeter? Maybe a dish with apples? The perfect fall fruit, crisp, juicy and delicious. Or maybe you're in the mood for a hearty brunch, something with a little of everything. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >