Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Festive Pumpkin Waffles
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
Try these tasty breakfast morsels the next time you’re making waffles.
|1 2/3 cups milk|
|2 tablespoons baking powder|
|1/2 cup brown sugar|
|1/2 cup butter, (unsalted, melted)|
|2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice|
|3 cups flour|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1 teaspoon baking soda|
|2 cups pumpkin puree, (unsweetened)|
|Whipped cream, (for serving)|
|Syrup, (for serving)|
- Heat the waffle iron.
- Combine, pumpkin spice, salt, flour, baking soda and baking powder in a mixing bowl, mix well.
- In another mixing bowl, whisk pumpkin puree, butter, brown sugar, milk and eggs.
- Combine wet ingredients with dry ingredients, mix well.
- Pour small amount of batter onto waffle iron, close lid. Bake 3-4 minutes. Repeat process until batter is used up.
- Serve with warm syrup and whipped cream.
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
What to eat before the Big Meal?
Here are a few recipe ideas to have before your Thanksgiving Day meal. Why not start off the day with something a little sweeter? Maybe a dish with apples? The perfect fall fruit, crisp, juicy and delicious. Or maybe you're in the mood for a hearty brunch, something with a little of everything. View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >