Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Chocolate Chip and Pumpkin Muffins
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 |
A delightfully sweet and perfectly spiced recipe that combines the flavors of fall.
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|3/4 teaspoon baking powder|
|1/2 cup chocolate chips|
|1/4 cup water|
|3/4 cup sugar|
|1/2 teaspoon baking soda|
|1/4 cup vegetable oil|
|1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon|
|1 1/2 cups flour|
|3/4 cup canned pumpkin|
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Grease then flour the insides of a muffin pan.
- Combine oil, eggs and sugar in a large mixing bowl. Pour in water and add canned pumpkin.
- In another mixing bowl, combine baking powder, salt, flour, cinnamon and baking soda.
- Mix dry mix with wet mix, then add chocolate chips and stir well.
- Pour batter into muffin pan. Place in oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.
See Other Recipes Like This
Crisp on the outside, gooey on the inside.
There are so many variations of the classic sandwich. Find a new favorite and share your love for one of the tastiest sandwiches around. View Recipes >
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >