Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Chocolate Chip and Pumpkin Muffins
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 |
A delightfully sweet and perfectly spiced recipe that combines the flavors of fall.
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|3/4 teaspoon baking powder|
|1/2 cup chocolate chips|
|1/4 cup water|
|3/4 cup sugar|
|1/2 teaspoon baking soda|
|1/4 cup vegetable oil|
|1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon|
|1 1/2 cups flour|
|3/4 cup canned pumpkin|
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Grease then flour the insides of a muffin pan.
- Combine oil, eggs and sugar in a large mixing bowl. Pour in water and add canned pumpkin.
- In another mixing bowl, combine baking powder, salt, flour, cinnamon and baking soda.
- Mix dry mix with wet mix, then add chocolate chips and stir well.
- Pour batter into muffin pan. Place in oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Delicious recipes for the afternoon
Who said brown bag lunches have to be a sandwich and apple? View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >