Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Homemade Maple and Brown Sugar Oatmeal
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
A great way to start the morning.
|1/4 cup maple syrup|
|1/4 cup brown sugar|
|2 cups steel cut oats|
|1 teaspoon ground cinnamon|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|7 cups water|
- Coat the inside of a slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Pour water, cinnamon, maple syrup, salt, brown sugar and oats into the slow cooker.
- Set the temperature to low and cook for 8 hours.
- Stir together the ingredients before serving and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
Enjoy the Oscars with these supremely delicious dishes!
Oscar buzz is in the air. In order to properly honor the occasion, we have a few suggestions on what to serve your guests. Movie themed foods that pay tribute to the nominees. View Recipes >
What to eat before the Big Meal?
Here are a few recipe ideas to have before your Thanksgiving Day meal. Why not start off the day with something a little sweeter? Maybe a dish with apples? The perfect fall fruit, crisp, juicy and delicious. Or maybe you're in the mood for a hearty brunch, something with a little of everything. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >