Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Vegetable Flatbread Pizza Made Easy
Rate this Recipe
Serves 2 |
A wonderful alternative to traditional pizza. This masterpiece is fully loaded with delicious vegetables.
|1 cup mushrooms|
|1 cup zucchini|
|1 cup cherry tomatoes|
|1 cup marinara sauce|
|1 cup Mozzarella cheese, (finely grated)|
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Spread out vegetables on separate baking sheets. Roast for 7-10 minutes.
- Remove vegetables from the oven, let cool for 5 minutes.
- Place flatbreads on a baking sheet, toast in oven for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove flatbreads from oven, spread on marinara sauce then sprinkle with Mozzarella cheese. Layer on vegetables and place back in oven for 5-7 minutes.
|Course:||Dinner, side, appetizer|
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >