Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Vegetable Flatbread Pizza Made Easy
Rate this Recipe
Serves 2 |
A wonderful alternative to traditional pizza. This masterpiece is fully loaded with delicious vegetables.
|1 cup mushrooms|
|1 cup zucchini|
|1 cup cherry tomatoes|
|1 cup marinara sauce|
|1 cup Mozzarella cheese, (finely grated)|
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Spread out vegetables on separate baking sheets. Roast for 7-10 minutes.
- Remove vegetables from the oven, let cool for 5 minutes.
- Place flatbreads on a baking sheet, toast in oven for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove flatbreads from oven, spread on marinara sauce then sprinkle with Mozzarella cheese. Layer on vegetables and place back in oven for 5-7 minutes.
|Course:||Dinner, side, appetizer|
See Other Recipes Like This
Crisp on the outside, gooey on the inside.
There are so many variations of the classic sandwich. Find a new favorite and share your love for one of the tastiest sandwiches around. View Recipes >
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >