Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Deliciously Sweet Apple Pie Pancakes
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
Make a batch of these confectionary delights as an entree or dessert.
|1 cup apples, (grated and peeled)|
|1 teaspoon ground cinnamon|
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|2 tablespoons brown sugar|
|1 cup flour|
|1 cup whole milk|
|1 tablespoon unsalted butter, (melted, more for skillet)|
|1 teaspoon baking powder|
|1/8 teaspoon nutmeg|
|1/8 teaspoon salt|
|Maple syrup, (for serving)|
- Combine cinnamon, sugar, salt, flour, nutmeg and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the butter, milk, vanilla and egg.
- Combine the two bowls of ingredients together, mix evenly and then fold apples into batter.
- Warm the skillet on medium heat, drop in butter and melt.
- Scoop a small amount of batter into the skillet, cook 2 minutes per side. They should be golden brown. Continue until batter is used up.
- Place the pancakes onto a baking sheet, keep warm until ready to serve.
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
What to eat before the Big Meal?
Here are a few recipe ideas to have before your Thanksgiving Day meal. Why not start off the day with something a little sweeter? Maybe a dish with apples? The perfect fall fruit, crisp, juicy and delicious. Or maybe you're in the mood for a hearty brunch, something with a little of everything. View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >