Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Deliciously Sweet Apple Pie Pancakes
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
Make a batch of these confectionary delights as an entree or dessert.
|1 cup apples, (grated and peeled)|
|1 teaspoon ground cinnamon|
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|2 tablespoons brown sugar|
|1 cup flour|
|1 cup whole milk|
|1 tablespoon unsalted butter, (melted, more for skillet)|
|1 teaspoon baking powder|
|1/8 teaspoon nutmeg|
|1/8 teaspoon salt|
|Maple syrup, (for serving)|
- Combine cinnamon, sugar, salt, flour, nutmeg and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the butter, milk, vanilla and egg.
- Combine the two bowls of ingredients together, mix evenly and then fold apples into batter.
- Warm the skillet on medium heat, drop in butter and melt.
- Scoop a small amount of batter into the skillet, cook 2 minutes per side. They should be golden brown. Continue until batter is used up.
- Place the pancakes onto a baking sheet, keep warm until ready to serve.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
What to eat before the Big Meal?
Here are a few recipe ideas to have before your Thanksgiving Day meal. Why not start off the day with something a little sweeter? Maybe a dish with apples? The perfect fall fruit, crisp, juicy and delicious. Or maybe you're in the mood for a hearty brunch, something with a little of everything. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >