Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Chopped Apples and Pork Chops In Apple Cider
Rate this Recipe
Serves 10 |
A perfect blend of taste and texture, creating an unforgettable dish.
|10 pork chops, (boneless)|
|1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt|
|6 apples, (red or green variety, cored and cut into wedges)|
|1 1/2 cups apple cider|
|1 tablespoon olive oil|
|1 1/2 teaspoons ground black pepper|
|1 cup brown sugar|
|1 cup water|
- Turn oven to 425° F.
- Combine brown sugar, water and apples in a mixing bowl. Toss together and arrange apples on a baking sheet. Place baking sheet in oven and roast for 10 minutes. (Set liquid aside)
- Pour olive oil in a large skillet, turn heat to medium-high.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over pork chops. Place pork chops in the skillet and cook 3-5 minutes per side. They should be golden brown.
- After cooking in skillet, transfer pork chops to baking sheet. Roast 5-6 minutes.
- Turn heat on skillet down to medium, pour in apple cider. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Remove pork chops, place on serving plates.
- Pour brown sugar mixture over pork chops. Arrange apples on plate.
- Drizzle the pan sauce on pork chops and apples.
|Cooking Method:||Roast, Pan-fry|
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >