Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Slow Cooked Turkey Breast In White Wine
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 |
A full flavored bird, enhanced with simple seasonings, spices and white wine.
|1/4 cup butter|
|2 cups white wine|
|1/4 cup parsley|
|6 lb turkey breast|
|2 celery stalks, (halved)|
|1 onion, (peeled and quartered)|
|Pepper, (to taste)|
|Salt, (to taste)|
- Season turkey breast with salt and pepper.
- Put the turkey breast in the slow cooker, layer celery, onion, butter and parsley on top.
- Pour in the white wine, covering the top of the turkey.
- Turn heat on slow cooker to low, cook 7-9 hours.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Classic Holiday Recipes with a Twist
Try these delicious recipes for your Thanksgiving meal. They're easy to prepare, fun to make, the whole family will love them. Share your passion for cooking and do something a little different this holiday season. Great tasting recipes from turkey and stuffing to mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce. Don't forget the pumpkin pie! View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >