Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Slow Cooked Turkey Breast In White Wine
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 |
A full flavored bird, enhanced with simple seasonings, spices and white wine.
|1/4 cup butter|
|2 cups white wine|
|1/4 cup parsley|
|6 lb turkey breast|
|2 celery stalks, (halved)|
|1 onion, (peeled and quartered)|
|Pepper, (to taste)|
|Salt, (to taste)|
- Season turkey breast with salt and pepper.
- Put the turkey breast in the slow cooker, layer celery, onion, butter and parsley on top.
- Pour in the white wine, covering the top of the turkey.
- Turn heat on slow cooker to low, cook 7-9 hours.
See Other Recipes Like This
Classic Holiday Recipes with a Twist
Try these delicious recipes for your Thanksgiving meal. They're easy to prepare, fun to make, the whole family will love them. Share your passion for cooking and do something a little different this holiday season. Great tasting recipes from turkey and stuffing to mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce. Don't forget the pumpkin pie! View Recipes >
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >