Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
A few choice ingredients, equals unbelievable taste.
|2 tablespoons butter|
|3/4 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded|
|5 oz Cheddar and bacon potato mix|
|1 lb ground beef|
|1/8 teaspoon pepper|
|2 cups boiling water|
|3 tablespoons ketchup|
|2/3 cup milk|
|1 tomato, sliced|
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Place cheese sauce from potato mix in a medium baking dish. Add in water, potato slices and butter. Mix together, pour in milk and bake for 20 minutes.
- Combine onion and beef in a larger skillet, cook until browned. Pour out liquid from skillet and mix in ketchup.
- Remove potatoes from oven, spoon in beef mixture. Add sliced tomatoes and top with cheese.
- Place baking dish back in oven and bake for 15 minutes.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >