Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Cheesy and Seasoned Onion Frittata
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A great breakfast begins with the ingredients.
|1 cup onion, (thinly sliced)|
|1 teaspoon kosher salt|
|1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, (finely grated)|
|1/3 cup Ricotta cheese|
|3 sage leaves, (minced)|
|3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil|
|1 teaspoon rosemary, (minced)|
|1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper|
|3 basil leaves, (torn to pieces)|
- Combine Basil, salt, Parmesan, sage, eggs, ground pepper and rosemary in a mixing bowl. Stir together until evenly mixed.
- Pour olive oil into a skillet, set heat to medium-high. After heated, sauté onion for 6 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to low and pour in eggs mixture. Stir the ingredients together.
- Scoop a small amount of ricotta into the skillet, keep adding until gone.
- Cook the skillet ingredients for 2 minutes, letting them set. Pour ingredients into a baking dish and bake 7-9 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place on serving try, cut into small wedges and serve!
|Course:||Breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack|
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >
Traditional dishes to enjoy during Easter.
Delicious recipes to make your Easter celebration great. A variety of dishes that's sure to put a smile on everyone's face. View Recipes >