Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Sweet and Creamy Peanut Butter Brownies
Rate this Recipe
Serves 16 |
A fun and interesting twist on the classic brownie.
|1/2 cup peanut butter chips|
|3/4 cup creamy peanut butter|
|20 oz brownie mix|
|1/2 cup chocolate chips|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Coat inside of mini muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Follow directions on brownie mix box. Once brownie batter is prepared, scoop 1 teaspoon mixture into muffin pan.
- Bake 13-15 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Place peanut butter in a small bowl, microwave about 45 seconds to make extra creamy. Spoon melted peanut butter over cooling brownies. Top off with chocolate chips and peanut butter chips.
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >