Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Sweet and Creamy Peanut Butter Brownies
Rate this Recipe
Serves 16 |
A fun and interesting twist on the classic brownie.
|1/2 cup peanut butter chips|
|3/4 cup creamy peanut butter|
|20 oz brownie mix|
|1/2 cup chocolate chips|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Coat inside of mini muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Follow directions on brownie mix box. Once brownie batter is prepared, scoop 1 teaspoon mixture into muffin pan.
- Bake 13-15 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Place peanut butter in a small bowl, microwave about 45 seconds to make extra creamy. Spoon melted peanut butter over cooling brownies. Top off with chocolate chips and peanut butter chips.
See Other Recipes Like This
Treat Mom Like a Queen
Treat mom to a special home cooked meal this Mother's Day. We have a variety of easy and delicious dishes she's sure to love. View Recipes >
A simple collection of delicious family-style recipes
Planning out the weekly dinner menu? Tired of the same dishes week after week? Try these tasty entrees for a scrumptious change of pace. View Recipes >
Enjoy these dark greens for your health!
Eating your veggies has never been easier. Try these scrumptious recipes that are both healthy and easy to prepare. View Recipes >
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo!
Take a fiesta of flavor to the table with delicious Mexican dishes that will make your taste buds go loco! View Recipes >