Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Hash Brown and Ground Beef Stuffed Bell Peppers
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A fun and delicious way to enjoy bell peppers.
|1 jalapeño pepper, diced|
|4 bell peppers, tops cut off and seeded|
|1 cup Cheddar cheese|
|4 hash brown patties|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1/2 lb ground beef|
|1/4 teaspoon cumin|
|15 oz green beans, drained|
|1/2 teaspoon pepper|
|6 cups water|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Cook hash browns until fully cooked. Mash into small bits after cooking.
- Boil water, add in bell peppers. Turn heat off and cook 10 minutes. Remove from water and set aside.
- Cook ground beef on medium heat until fully browned. Drain liquids, stir in jalapeño, salt, cheese, cumin, hash browns, pepper and green beans.
- Stuff beef mixture in each of the four bell peppers. Place bell peppers face up on baking sheet, slide into oven and bake for 20 minutes.
|Main Ingredient:||Bell Pepper|
|Cooking Method:||Boil, Bake|
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >