Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Hash Brown and Ground Beef Stuffed Bell Peppers
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A fun and delicious way to enjoy bell peppers.
|1 jalapeño pepper, diced|
|4 bell peppers, tops cut off and seeded|
|1 cup Cheddar cheese|
|4 hash brown patties|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1/2 lb ground beef|
|1/4 teaspoon cumin|
|15 oz green beans, drained|
|1/2 teaspoon pepper|
|6 cups water|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Cook hash browns until fully cooked. Mash into small bits after cooking.
- Boil water, add in bell peppers. Turn heat off and cook 10 minutes. Remove from water and set aside.
- Cook ground beef on medium heat until fully browned. Drain liquids, stir in jalapeño, salt, cheese, cumin, hash browns, pepper and green beans.
- Stuff beef mixture in each of the four bell peppers. Place bell peppers face up on baking sheet, slide into oven and bake for 20 minutes.
|Cooking Method:||Boil, Bake|
|Main Ingredient:||Bell Pepper|
See Other Recipes Like This
Enjoy the Oscars with these supremely delicious dishes!
Oscar buzz is in the air. In order to properly honor the occasion, we have a few suggestions on what to serve your guests. Movie themed foods that pay tribute to the nominees. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >